Are you a driven individual with great soft skills like listening to discern new opportunities and understand important next steps? Do you enjoy meeting new people and cultivating relationships? Do you thrive in an environment where each workday is different and flexible work schedules are the best way to get the job done? Do you have strong communication and graphic skills with a command of PowerPoint and Adobe? Are you a good finisher?
Opportunity knocks at Gravity::Works Architecture, a well-established and growing architectural firm in El Dorado, Kansas, seeking a Director of Marketing.
This position works closely with Gravity::Works Architects and clientele to grow business opportunities and cultivate lasting relationships. A day in the life of this role will include working with digital and print marketing media, networking events in geographic area, researching opportunities and establishing contacts, proposal writing, planning social events, and collaborating with industry professionals. The perfect candidate will be a self-starter, personable, and hungry for new experiences.
We are excited about your interest in working with us!
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- IRA match retirement plan
- Life, disability, and cancer insurance
- Flexible, family conscious work environment
Education and experience preferred:
- Understanding of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe, InDesign, Prezi and Canva
- Self-starter with ability to work with a diverse level of skillsets
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Marketing and networking experience preferred but not required
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Create/maintain relationships that ensure successful completion of projects and initiatives
- Optimize and improve processes
- Support business development in preparation of proposals
- Provide support for client events, meetings, and general day-to-day office operations
- Marketing and promoting the company through the production of social media and print marketing campaigns and website management
- Occasional regional travel
If interested, please contact Vince Haines email@example.com
- Subject Line: Marketing Director
- Email shall have one paragraph (6 to 8 sentences) about why you would make a great fit for Gravity::Works and this role
- Attach resume (no more than two pages)